Tuesday, May 03, 2005

30 Minutes

Announcement:
To All Homeless
Saturday, 7th May'2005
Xiao Long Bao Gathering

Mervyn.Queks.
Rach.Mel.
Sal.Jon.
Mig.Dan.
Yihan.
And whoever I've missed out.

Miss Andrea has officially booked you guys. So no excuses except for production.

I'm still up trying to finish the damned Vacation CDS - Psychology of Creativity project.

Unproductive is the word to use on me. For the past 6 hours or so, I've only managed to complete about half.

Around 40 minutes ago, I decided to go down for a walk and buy cigarettes at the same time. Happily grab 10 bucks and left.

10 minutes later, I reached 7-11 and realised I fucking forgot my I.C. But was thinking, fuck I'm of legal age, they better sell it to me.

Walked in and asked for the usual and she fucking refused to sell it to me. Bitch.

What choice did I have back to walk back again to take my I.C. Like I was telling cousin. Fucking seh my I.C. at her please.

All in all, it took me 30 fucking minutes to buy a pack of cigarettes. Bloody bitch.

I understand that I may not look 18 although I'm already 19 but KNN.

Back to the bloody project.

Please just tell me what you want from me.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Are you paying over $5 / pack of cigarettes? I'm buying my cigs from Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 50% on cigarettes.