Monday, May 02, 2005

Bed Of Roses

Life's not a bed of roses. Its fucking bullshit. Some may agree, some may disagree.

Its been one hell of a hectic week. Or how about, I've never been like that.

Alcohol every single day since Wednesday. I hear my liver screaming out to me already. I've gotta stop this lifestyle.

Late nights or early mornings every single day as well. Home at around 0500 every day.

Don't get me wrong, I think its fantastic cause I don't need to see my mum. For example, I'm home earlier today and she just couldn't shut her trap.

Better still, I totally forgot to do my individual reflection for the bloody VT CDS and I'm fucking tired cause I only had 3 - 4 hours of sleep the previous night.

I'm cranky, sleepy, pms-sy, pissed, angsty and what fuck have you now.

Shutting myself out from everyone is what I do best now. I don't want to talk to anyone about anything that's going on in this empty head of mine.

I don't even know what is going on myself. Honestly I don't and I don't want to know either.

I'm boycotting Coffee Club as well. I fucking should have quit half a year ago. Fucked up bitches.

Forget it. This entry is going no where. Too pissed to think proper.

I'll prove the whole world wrong.

No comments: