Saturday, April 30, 2005

Distraction Or Not

Cocco Latte with Dawn and friends. Haven't been there in about half a year to a year.
Same old same old.

Music was okay. Nothing fantastic. Inconsistent I would say.

Left around 2 plus cause Dawn and Lynette were close to drunk. A funny sight I must say. Especially Dawn. Kept talking nonsense non-stop. HAHA. She's going to kill me when she sees this.

Cole's place after that. Talked all the way into the morning. Slept for an hour then cabbed home.

Fucking broke again. :((

I miss the homeless terribly. I'm sorry I didn't meet you guys yesterday. So sorry. -biggrouphug.

Birthday brunch with The Gang tomorrow. Wonder what present would I be getting. Haha. Can't wait.

I'm out to Tracy's chalet and Cole's place after that.

Fall in love with me, only if you can afford it.

No comments: