Friday, April 29, 2005

Soak Up The Sun

I need a huge sponge and a whole tub of ice cold water. Sponge me down someone please. Thankyouverymuch.

The weather has been fucking hot. Like omg, wanna die kind only. But its good for Sentosa. Hello, Sentosa anytime soon anyone? Before my SIP starts please.

Met Darren around 11-ish. Came home around 0500? Didn't do much, went to this KTV Pub with his friends. Beer, Chivas, Ciggs and Newton. That's about it.

Homeless meeting later. I hope everyone turns up cause I miss every single one of you.
QuekMelSalMervRach.

Tracy's Birthday chalet on Saturday. The Gang's birthday celebrations on Sunday. Busybusybusybusybusy.

Make your move if you want doesn't mean I will or won't

I'm free to make my mind up you either got it or you don't

Til then I'm single

No comments: