Saturday, June 25, 2005

Check, Uncheck

( ) Corrinne May - Safe In A Crazy World Concert, 10th August @ 1930 hours.
I hereby am looking for someone willing to go for her concert with me. Leave a comment if you're interested. Thank you.

( ) Butch Hunt Finals 2005 - Gotham Penthouse, 14th July.
With plenty of dates (Denise, Maye, Mac, etc.), I'm looking forward to a night of booze, cigarettes and maybe sex? Joking. I should be looking forward to a cranky mood the following day at work. Maybe, look for a potential partner.

( ) SIP Classroom Session, 2nd July @ 0900 hours.
Finally get to see my darlings. I've missed each and everyone of you so much. But I just realised with the classroom session on a Saturday morning, it means I can't club on Friday night. Fucktard. Honestly, I think I'll still club anyhow.

( ) Pay Day - 28th June, Tuesday.
Woohoo. Finally pay day is here. Hopefully the money will last for a month with all the necessary expenditure (eg. bills, transport & meals).

( ) e- Journal 1, 30th June, Thursday.
I've only drafted the bloody journal. I better get my ass down to doing it.

( ) Fix my sleeping hours.
I've been sleeping at ungodly hours. Within 1 month of SIP, I've already taken 4 MCs. To be precise, I've only produced 2 MCs, the other 2 days, no MC. Fucking screwed. Waking up to puke every other morning doesn't really help either.

( ) Pray, wish and hope.
My 1 month stint with the publications department is coming to an end on Thursday. 4 months of exhibitions horror awaits me on Friday.

( ) Watch what I eat.
According to Queky, I've put on weight. KNS. I'm not complaining I'm fat cause I know I'm not but I just like the way I am now or rather I was. I think its my daily dosage of ice cream/chocolates after lunch at work. Not to mention the junk my colleagues feed me.

---

Notes to remind myself what has yet to be done or what has yet to come.

Life's so monotonous that I have nothing to blog about anymore. Plus, I have no inspiration to write about anything.

I'm sick of flings, eyecandies and singlehood. Find me a girlfriend.

"My heart won't be your rag doll anymore"

No comments: