Thursday, June 16, 2005

Epitome Of Distraction

Job scope for the past 2 working days : Sending e-mails. I feel like a spammer already. Sent god knows how many fucking e-mails and I still have a whole list to complete by tomorrow. Fucktard.

---

I'm now seated at my in-charge's desk as she's now in BKK cause I need her computer and because the other one is fucking screwed. Argh. At least I'm getting my own soon.

So from where I'm seated now, I can see eyecandy (her back at least) at the corner of my eyes.

Oh yes, you must be thinking "Andrea's having a field day". Well, that was what I was feeling on the 1st day. Which also explains the "positive outlook on life" entry yesterday.

No no, don't be mistaken, I'm not upset that I get an eyeful for almost 8 hours a day. Its just that it's becoming too much of a distraction. Seriously.

And no, I'm not totally transfixed on her for 8 hours. I just find myself "looking with the corner of my eyes" at every movement she makes. Knn. It's fucking distracting please.

Now you're going "Nnb, cannot see also complain, see also complain". Then don't read my blog lah you shit head. It just occurred to me that, I really have to do something about this crush /obsession /infatuation /distraction (or whatever you want to call it).

So tell me, what should I do?
1. Just forget the whole thing for the rest of your life.

2. Make a move before the end of the month. (Which means hitting on her and if you choose this, suggestions please because she's really quiet and if I do make a move, its gotta be discreet. I'm on my Student Internship Programme.)

3. Get to know her better first and make a move later. (Note: I'll be with a different department from July onwards. Which actually doesn't matter because we're still in the same office.)

I'm asking for help here. So please. I'm really sick and tired of getting all confused on what I should do. I can't take it anymore.

"Don't know if I should let you know or wait it out girl"

No comments: