Thursday, June 02, 2005

Identity Crisis

First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL! :))
Hope you enjoyed your party on Friday and have fun with your Lomo! Have a blast and may all your wishes and future endeavours be fufilled. I love you loads and I'll always be here for you kay sister? Once again, Happy 20th! Loves.

Slotting rate cards and sales letters for one whole day, basically a brainless job. So as I was doing the mentioned, I decided to give my lil brain a nice workout. Now I've finally concluded that I am one sexually (in terms of preference) disoriented 19 year old.

As most of you or rather, everyone knows I'm not attracted to the opposite sex (note: minus my husband, Adam Brody). Physically, mentally or even emotionally its almost been impossible.

I've only had 1 serious relationship with a guy and it ended up in a pretty big mess. Considering I fought with my best friend literally in school because of him. The infidelity and lies. Men.

Then there was (note that I use was not is, I prefer to think that he's dead) my father, who was pretty much the same. Infidelity, lies and violence. Men.

Add on the fact that I preferred girls since I was 13 even before my first and only till date BGR. My conclusion: I still like girls better.

"A hot minute for a life of sorrow"

No comments: