Monday, June 06, 2005

Straight Isn't Normal, Its Just Common

Serious Monday blues. It felt like getting knocked down by a SBS bus over and over again. Not consecutively but after short intervals.

Tested waters today. *sigh. Obviously not a positive test result but there's still hope I reckon. I hope time's on my side. What's yours will be yours.

When you really just need to cry it all out, the tears just seem to disappear. When you don't, its like Chinablack Jade (ladies night; free flow house pours).

I made plans. Wrote notes. Thought through it carefully. Made mental notes.

I couldn't and didn't carry the plan out in the end. My best friend saved me. Thank you dear.

Thank you for those who still let me know I have you guys around. Thanks darlings. Like Marilyn says, "Good or bad, life continues". I shall bear that in mind.
---

Back from a smoke break with my colleague. She lives opposite me. Office hours smoke together. After office hours, still smoke together.

Monster In Law with Queky and Julia after work. Its a good movie to watch if you're feeling crappy or just plain depressed. The movie's really funny. Go catch it. I feel like slamming some faces in cakes and whacking them with a pan after the movie. Sweet.

Thank you Queky for everything. I'm glad I didn't lose you today. :))

---

Anyway, check this blog entry out. Good stuff.

"Anything that you want me to I'll do it"

No comments: