Sunday, June 05, 2005

The Last Dinner

I cooked dinner for myself. When I say I cooked dinner, it doesn't mean maggi mee. I cooked myself a nice proper meal.

Its always nice being alone. Spending some quality time with yourself. But when it becomes excessive, its not so fun after all. Especially when you have a phobia of being alone. Then again, who doesn't fear loneliness.

December 2002. The loneliest month I've spent in my life. Should I go through it all over again? It was after all, after that month that my loved ones came back to me.

Engulfed and buried by work. That's what cause December 2002 to be so memorable. Can I do it again? I hardly doubt so. I'll try no matter what.

I miss swensen's sticky chewy chocolate fights. I miss writing I hate you all over your desk. I miss Fantasy Island and Shaggy's Angel. I miss bus 55 rides to and fro school with you. 4 years of memories. 4 different people.

Goodbye world for awhile.

No comments: