Sunday, June 05, 2005

Caught Up

Its nice to wake up at 2 in the afternoon. Finally caught up with much needed beauty sleep. Irony is I'm now awake at 7 am and I haven't slept cause I'm at Yihan's with Queky.

The two are asleep and here I am typing away on Yihan's computer. Sweet.

Its a Sunday which means in about 24 hours, Eyecandy. Heh. I know I've been going on and on and on about Eyecandy. But hey, its MY blog and you're always welcomed to NOT read it.

Week 3 of SIP. I seriously hope that this week is going to be exciting because I'm getting sick of "acting busy". Really I am.

After almost 3 months, I suddenly miss you. But then again, its all over and I don't want it back.

December 2002 starts on Monday. Good Morning world.

And I can't figure it out but I'm so
Caught up
Got me feelin' it
Caught up
I don't know what it is
But it seems she got me twisted
I'm so caught up
Got me feelin' it
Caught up
I'm losin' control
This girl's got a hold
I'm so caught up
Really feelin' it

No comments: