Saturday, June 04, 2005

The Long Day Is Over

Listening to Norah Jones again, that pretty much explains the title and my mood. Its been a bad Friday. Noone knows how bad.

My eyes are shutting as I type. I haven't been getting enough sleep, about an average of 4 hours a day?

Smoke breaks, lunch and her are the only things that are keeping me from breaking down while working.

Suddenly the world world came crashing down on me. I don't even know how I feel. I just stone the minutes and hours of the days away.

With too much free time and travelling time alone, thoughts flood my head full. So much so, that there's this irritating headache that refuses to go away. Fuck.

She's a good distraction. I found myself smiling at the stupidest things. What stupid things? That's my secret. Limiting my thoughts with reference to her though. I don't want a distraction to end up an obsession.

Plus, to everyone there, I'm so young and blah blah. Why would she be attracted to a lil girl like me? But then again, I've always preferred doing the chasing rather than the other way around. Okay, I'm thinking too much. Its the only way to stop all the pain.

It feels like December 2002 all over again. Maybe I'll turn back time and do what I did in December 2002. No not maybe, that's just what I'm going to do.

"The twinkle in your eyes when you smile"

No comments: