Friday, June 10, 2005

Tempted To Touch

I'm so dammit cranky. Like major. 2 and a half hours of sleep. Who wouldn't feel sleepy? When Andrea's sleepy, she's cranky. You know how it works.

Today is zho sai kang day at work. Been sorting fucking god knows how many hundreds or thousands of NAMECARDS. Geographically, niche and alphabetically. After 8 hours, I'm still not done with it.

Entry in e-journal:

10 June 2005, Friday
Today, I learnt my ABCs. I can
memorize my ABCs now. Abcdefghijklmnopqurstuvwxyz. I feel so accomplished.
*double beams.

Sorry, just being bitchy.

Gotham Penthouse last night (explains the lack of sleep). Butch Hunt 2005 Preview. I shan't comment on the contestants. Go preview them for yourselves and you'll know why I'm not saying anything. Haha.

It feels good to be back in the scene. It felt like home (no, not the old monks) for PLU (people like us). Haha. Almost everyone in the community was there. Turnout for finals is going to be even bigger I reckon.

Heard Rupee's Tempted To Touch so many times on both Perfect 10 and Power 98 today. Even the radio has to remind me of what kind of person I am now. Thanks. But I don't give a fuck shit.

I received 2 pieces of "news" there as well. Okay, 1 piece of news and 1 "test water result". Lol.

I wouldn't say the news was bad news. It was more like "Omg. I'm so fucking insulted news". But then again it's none of my business.

"Test water result" not good not good. I've got my eyes on you and you try to match make me with your friend. Of course not good result la. Argh.

"I'm not who I used to be"

No comments: