Sunday, June 12, 2005

Human Scum

Humans are all judgmental creatures. Everyone judges someone else in one way or another. Be it looks, rumours or just what someone does or says.

I admit I do that too. Its in all of us, isn't it? You'll always unknowingly judge someone.

You want to know what's the most disgusting type of humans? Friends who judge and then backstab. Wait then they shouldn't be called friends. You two faced bitches.

Firstly, its none of your business. Secondly, you tell me this and then go around talking about me. Hello, haven't you heard the Chinese phrase, "The walls have ears".

Then there's the other type, let's name the person A. A tells B that C was talking about me. The next day D tells B that A was talking about me with C. The irony.

Since I'm such a hot topic, yall are very much welcomed to continue.

---

Its back to work again tomorrow. *sigh. I can't wait for my pay day. Its time to return all the debts and owe no one anything. Before they think you owe them the world.

"obesession kills"

No comments: