Monday, June 13, 2005

Safe In A Crazy World

Today I present to you my dysfunctional life. In total, I have 2 *cough cough* official spouses. Okay okay, maybe not spouses but partners.

First and foremost, my husband, Mr Adam Brody.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He's like the cutest guy ever. I mean he's geeky, humourous and such an odd ball. Perfect man to marry. Sorry he's taken by me already.

Of course there's my wife, Miss Katherine Moennig.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fuck. She's fucking hot. Tell me my fellow grrls out there. Don't you just want her so bad? And again, SHE'S MINE.

---

So yes I have this thing for dark hair, a charismatic smile and a set of eyes that melt your soul.

Eyes being the most important of all. The twinkle when one smiles, the glint of excitement and the sadness that just shows.

Bringing myself back into reality, scent is important. 2 people smell different even when they are using the same perfume or cologne.

I remember the smell from 3 years ago, Estee Lauder - Pleasure For Men.
I remember the smell from 3 months ago, Clinique - Happy For Men.
I remember the smell from 3 days ago, I have no idea what the hell you were wearing.

Now I want to know what's YOUR smell.

That sounded sick but I'm sure some understand what I mean. All I know is that I'm in deep shit this time round. I've fallen so hard for someone I hardly know.

So it wasn't love at first sight, it was more like love at third sight.

I've landed my focus on something completely out of my mind and literally out of my reach. I feel like some sick psycho star struck hormonal raging teenage girl.

This obsession has to stop. Somehow, I don't know how.

"I try to smile my tears away"

No comments: