Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Say Ooh La La

*sniffs around blog. Woohoo. Haven't blogged for what? Almost 2 weeks. Record breaking. Firstly, there's nothing to blog about anymore. Secondly, I have no life, okay I do but there's nothing exciting enough to blog about. Thirdly, internet connection at home is down. Bah.

So let's see, Eski bar last Saturday. It was hell COLD but I had fun shivering or rather attempting to not shiver at -o.5 degrees with Janice. Hurhur.

Thursday was Butch Hunt Finals, Cre was the 1st Runner Up. *sob. Ohoh, so paiseh. Was puking in the toilet (no I wasn't drunk, I was not feeling well and down with a temperature that day) and I didn't close the door properly then Cre opened the door and asked if I was okay. I wanted to shove my head into the toilet bowl please. *mumbles.

Okay, that was so random. So anyway, I haven't been going to work the past couple of working days. Down with bloody fever and flu. But I went ahead with all the clubbing and weekend plans. Nothing is going to ruin my weekend.

So apparently my attendance has finally become a HUGE issue with the company. Honestly, I fucking hate my internship. I regret rejecting Ritz Carlton like hell. I regret choosing this company. I REGRET. *drama. I don't fucking give a damned anymore. Really. I just want to get over and done with it. Fuck the commendation grade. I just want to go back to school.

Elective selection's a huge pain in my ass cause I cannot decide between E-Business and Calculus. Calculus cause I want to further my studies but E-Business cause there is a huge chance I would fail Calculus. I shall just stick with what I'm confident of passing.

Wah lau. Everyone has been saying I put on weight. Knn. I've got to stop eating so much. Trust me. I've been eating A LOT.

I just realised I've been blabbering. Bahh. Nonsense. I've become all nonsensical hanging out with the nonsensical one. *giggles.

"Fallen"

No comments: