Thursday, July 07, 2005

Something About You

Its been exactly 4 months of singlehood. The past 4 months have been crazy. People walked in and out of my life. Friendships formed and friendships lost. Dates, flings and eyecandies.

First and foremost, I would like to wish you an advance Happy 21st Birthday. Thank you for the 2 years of memories, good and bad likewise. The decision made was never regretted, not once. But of course I do wonder how would things be like now if I never made that decision. Whatever it is, I hope you are happy with your girl now.

Then came along a group of friends who kept me insanely sane during the "post-relationship" period. I still miss the laughter, the smiles and everything else shared between the group of us. Especially the few that listened to me, scolded me when I was crying while walking the streets of orchard. Thank you guys for everything. I miss each and everyone of you.

To you the boy. I have never met a nicer human of the opposite sex which I saw as a potential partner. I'm sorry for ending things the way it did, yes I was quite the bitch. But anyhow, I'm sure you will find someone worth your loving soon. The friendship is here to stay.

---

Flings will be flings and eyecandies will be eyecandies. The excitement dies off after awhile.

Bottomline, I basically screwed up the past 4 months of my life. My stand on relationships went haywire. All I wanted was fun. Go figure. Now, its just the same old Andrea again. I'm tired of the inconsistency, the fickle mindset, the changes that take place in nano seconds.

I do not regret what I have done. Rather, I see it as a learning experience. Learning from mistakes and repenting.

---

Now, you come sauntering into my life. *laughs. Its amazing how the chemistry fizzles, how you manage to make me feel all warm and fuzzy all over again despite the numbers. I hope this is here to stay. *flashes you a Drea smile.

How apt, I'm listening to Lovefool by The Cardigans now.

"Something in the way you move me"

No comments: