Monday, August 01, 2005

The In Between

In life, we go through many in between phases/stages (whichever word you prefer to term it as). Often, its the in between times that are the hardest and yet most enriching of them all.

When you're between the ages of 18 and 21 (which makes it 19, 20 and 21), you're considered a young adult of sorts. Its the time where you have no choice but learn to grow up, act like a mature adult and handle situations like an adult.

Welcome to the real world. Most humans fear growing old, fear death, fear tough times. Its perfectly natural for one to fear but it boils down to how you handle that fear.

I hate growing up. If I could I would move to Nevernever land (Not M.J's Nevernever Land) stay young and innocent and have fun like Peter Pan and company do. Truth is, I can't. So why dream, procrastinate and complain, face the music.

It doesn't matter when you make mistakes. Learn from them and don't repeat the mistakes. Provided the fellow counterparts of the human race allows you a chance to learn from the mistakes. Some people don't believe in second chances but I do. Cause a second chance can make a world of a difference.

---

Enough of that nonsense. I'm still in the office and I'm tired. Mentally, physically and what have you. Whole body is just aching for god knows what reason.

Looking forward to seeing the best friend tomorrow after almost a month and my girls on Thursday. I have so much to say and so much to tell.

"Don't give up on me"

No comments: