Thursday, August 04, 2005

Bitter, Sweet and Hurt

Its finally a Thursday. When you're work in a office environment, every Monday, you look forward to a Wednesday. Then every Wednesday, you look forward to Friday. On Sunday, you dread Monday. Its a viscous cycle. At least back when I was back on campus, it didn't really matter that much. Now, I am constantly checking the calendar next to me and looking at my watch.

Made an improptu decision to go clubbing last night at around 2000 hours. Started calling all the regular clubbers and because there's school, work and etc, everyone wasn't clubbing except the queen of them all, my glam queen, Marilyn.

Chinablack was it. Long time since I went for Chinablack Jade. Woot. Free flow, free entry, tell me what could go wrong. Plans were to leave at around 2300 plus. In the end, I left at 0200 and Marilyn at 0145.

Honestly, I had a pretty good time last night though it was just the 2 of us. Everything was so fine. All so fine. Then, I did something I never thought I would do in my life. What is it? Secret. Not going to say. Those who know, shut up please. Its utterly embarrassing.
Note: I was not drunk, neither did I have any sexual relations with anyone or anything.

So everything was fine and dandy till this morning. Woke up, rushed to the toilet and barfed. Before I left for work, barfed. When I got to Bedok MRT station, went to the toilet and barfed once again. I felt like I was suffering from morning sickness.

You see, that happens when you drink on a empty stomach. Who's to blame but myself. I drank quite a lot that I eventually lost count but thank goodness I wasn't high nor drunk.

Pretty zonked out at work. Haven't been doing much but day dreaming. Feel a little hang-overish. Which is not good cause I've got sales targets to meet. *scowls.

---

I'm a tad bit put off. Its just that you expect someone perfect. Then I'm sorry, I'm tired too. Tired of trying to perfect myself. Tired of not even given a second chance. Oh I better shut up before I start giving myself excuses for my mistakes.

"All we do is make up and break up"

No comments: