Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Wake me up when September ends

*yawns. Its 0630 hours and I'm typing away on Yihan's PC while 3 little pigs (namely: Yihan, Josh and Quek) are snoozing in the background.

Plans were for Hideout at Circular Road but it was strangely close. So Zouk was it with the Designers (Quek, Rachel, Yihan, Jon, Josh, Merv, C.J. etc). Fun fun fun. Its been forever since I've clubbed with the best friend.

After which, we "planned" to play mahjong at Yihan's place. Well, I decided to take a shower first, by the time I got back to the room. The three little pigs were snoozing already. *scowls. Cheat my feelings only. I wanna play mahjong! *mumbles.

---

Chinablack last Saturday with the gf and 2 darlings, Marilyn and Ryl. It was okay I reckon. Music was rather crappy or rather I wasn't in the mood. No idea. It was nice to club with the 2 darlings after like forever though. ((:

Plans for Momo with The HTM gang this Friday apparently. Argh. Doubt I will go, low on cash already. And yes, its not even mid-month. Someone save me. Unless Marilyn can sign me in and someone can send me home. Hurhur.

How about, someone stop me from spending so much. Or rather, stop me from clubbing. Or whatever nonsense. Yes I'm blabbering. Guess what I'm listening to Landy and Jay Chou "Wu Ding". Yes faint now. Its not my fault that Yihan's iTunes is filled with Chinese music, namely Jay Chou. *blabber blabber.

---

I hate decision making. Every little decision you make affects your life or future drastically or significantly. Sometimes the more you think about it, the harder it is to make the decision.

Some use their head while others use their heart. I use more of my head, I rarely follow my heart. So what happens when the head is heavy and the heart is weary? Close your eyes and pretend everything will be alright after awhile? If only things work that way.

I wish your face would stop reappearing in my head. Its not making things any easier for me. I'm tired. So tired of everything.

"The innocent can never last"

No comments: