Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Ridiculous

I officially declare I hate National Day. Seriously. So I'm not patriotic but honestly I do love Singapore. Its the "gahmen" that is screwed at times and our all so "perfect" traffic system.

Before I start ranting and raving like a mad woman, I'm actually at the best friend's, "happily" typing on her all so beautiful and I've been wanting to steal home like since forever Powerbook G4.

So when you just purely decide to head to your best friend's for a heart to heart chat from Tampines Interchange, you end up 1 hour late. See, Quek stay in Tampines. It took me fucking 1 and a half hours from Tampines Interchange to her place. Technically, the bus ride is only 5 mins. Even if I decided to stroll to her place, it would take me at most 30 mins.

See what happens when they decide to de-tour the bus and I get fucking stucked in a jam from Tampines Interchange to Tampines (near the mosque, which is like prolly 5 mins walk). KNN. I'm boiling like mad.

I was in a urgent need to answer nature's call and I was already stuck on the bus for 1 hour. Finally, I decided to get off and walk. Eventually, I needed to pee so bad, I went to the petrol station's toilet then continued on with half the journey left to walk.

WAH LAU EH. I WANTED TO CRY PLEASE. It was a fucking ridiciously disgusting long journey. *SCREAMS. And all because of the blinking National Day at the heartlands. Oh please.

Everything today seems so god damned ridiculous. Seriously. So screw you.

"What you don't know won't hurt you"

No comments: