Friday, September 30, 2005

Clarity

And its Friday again. -beams and hops around- I love Fridays. They signify the end of the week and the start of a new week. Next week onwards, it is just 4 more weeks of internship! -double beam-

I was this close to screwing up again. So close. I would like to thank the gf for freaking me out. Scary and a lil traumatizing wake up call but it worked. I remember the promises. (:

Been helping out with the invitation list for the corporate dinner. The next time when you receive an invitation (whether through snail mail or e-mail), please have the decency to R.S.V.P when you have been requested to do so. The people who organise such stuff go through hell to get your contacts to send you the mails. The least you could do is reply!

Anyway, half of the department is out for location recee thus I'm able to blog leisurely and relax for a bit before they come back and the madness starts all over again.

Bali, Macau, Dubai. Yours truly is staying in Singapore. Oh well. Doesn't matter, does it?

"The unspoken pride"

No comments: