Sunday, September 25, 2005

Not so good Sunday.

The Batam trip was fun for the first day. The second day was just bad from 1030 onwards. Shall blog proper about the details in my next entry.

Firstly, a big thank you to the gf for the trip. Glad I had you by my side or I would just have broken down from the trauma I suffered. We will go again minus the damn city tour. I love you Bobby much!

Pretty tired actually but I just had to blog. Came home showered and sat down to talk with my mum for awhile.

Ryl helped me to ballot for the Overseas Educational Trip to Bali cause I was unable to do so (I was in Batam remember?). Opted for Bali cause I do not have money at all to go to Bali even so just gave it a shot since it was the cheapest.

Then my mum said to go to Macau. She'll settle the money part. Honestly I was so touched. I feel really bad about going even. So considering about staying back in Singapore instead of going.

I'm so upset with this Overseas Trip that I want to start a petition for those who can't afford to go and still have to fork out money just to go. Fucking no subsidy what so ever. Since those can't afford, it also means we have used up our Edusave for school fees. So we can't even use Edusave. This trip is seriously fucked up.

Then my mum broke some news to me about my dad. Yes my parents have been divorced since I was 11 or 12 and I have not seen my dad ever since. No contact what so ever.

Apparently, she met some old family friend today and they told her that he now has a son. Apparently the boy is about 7/8 years old. Meaning, that fucked up mistress of his either got pregnant when my parents were filing for divorce or even before that. Seriously, I just want to kill all three of them.

Number 1, you beat up my mother.
Number 2, I am in this financial dire because of you.
Number 3, you never bothered to contact your own daughters.
Number 4, you lie to others that my mum prevents us from seeing you.
Number 5, where the fuck is the alimony, you have not contributed a fucking single cent ever since.
Number 6, you cheated my mum, hurt her both physically and emotionally, fuck some woman and drop your own family.

FUCKING SON OF A BITCH AND BASTARD ASSHOLE. KNNBCCBKL.

I just can't take this anymore. I just want to sleep. You are so not my father.

Anyone sharing my sentiments about the trip? Let me know and I will bloody start the petition.

"You deserve to go to hell and die"

No comments: