Friday, September 23, 2005

Kissing A Fool


Dear Angel Number 3; Chy,

Happy Belated 19th Birthday darling girl.
Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, hope you had fun anyhow. It's been a blast
knowing this blur klutz. Hopefully we'll be in the same class next semester.
Can't wait to see you this Saturday together with Angel Number 1; Ryl.

Much Love,
Angel Number 2; Drea.

---

1 hour to the end of work. 20 hours till I leave this red-speckled dot. -holiday mood- Once I check through the database I'm assigned to, I am done with all my work! -skips around the office-

Been helping to verify the company's corporate dinner guest list details. Phone calls and more phone calls. Calling China was disappointing. It made me realise how terrible my command of Mandarin is. I could vaguely make out what the other party was saying but when I had to write it down, I was at a total loss. Thankfully, my colleague saw my distress and helped me out.

Church and dinner after work with the gf and then I have to head home to pack for tomorrow and most importantly I need my beauty sleep. Was rushing my e-Journal 4 last night (or rather this morning) till 0200 hours. At least I have submitted it and I would be able to enjoy Batam fully without worrying about anything else.

Till I'm back from Batam~! ((:

"Covered me with kisses and lies."

No comments: