Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Random Blabber

Yes, it's 0145 hours and I am still up. Almost 2 hours past my bedtime. Since when was my bedtime even 1200. Sheesh. I'm seriously morphing into some office aunty (When you bump into me on one of my those 'Cannot be bothered to dress' days, you'll see Aunty Andrea).

I'm mentally and physically drained out but I just can't seem to sleep. Problem lies with not knowing what the problem really is. You get the gist. It's just one of those crabby days I reckon. -mumble grumble-

Seen my pretty web bands on the top right hand corner yet? No? Look now. Pretty huh? -starts babbling to self- Okay, I think I'm feeling a lil mad at the moment so just bear with this.

I can't wait for Saturday. It's going to be a very exciting Saturday. Firstly, I'll get to see my girls! Chy, Ryl and Marilyn! -prances around- Secondly, I get to see everyone else. -prances around again. Then, it's to Batam for a weekend getaway with the gf! - prances around yet again-

I have a confession to make. I hate work. I know I'm not supposed to be complaining but I really hate work. Really really hate work. Sai kang and more sai kang. I really dread work. I'm just tahan-ing.

I think no one really knows how much I am trying to tell myself to not screw up again because I'm close to a mental breakdown. Although I'm just doing shit work, the stress of this internship is really getting to me. 6 more weeks to go. 5 for everyone else but an extra week for screwing up.

You know what. Just fuck it.

"Beneath the masquerade mask"

No comments: