Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Oops I'm Gonna Walk All Over You

Before I start blogging about what I was planning to blog about. I just saw an announcement on OLE that sent me into panic and excited mode. Contradicting huh? HTM Seniors please pay attention (or go log into your own OLE account and get excited like I did or rather I still am)!

Dear Senior Year Students,

As part of the requirement for the core subject 'Hospitalty & Tourism
Seminars', an overseas educational trip will be organised to 3 destinations
namely Bali, Macau and Dubai on the 3rd week of Nov 05. The cost will be about
$1,100, $1,400 and $2,200 respectively (subject to changes).You are to select
one of these three destinations.

There will be an briefing session at LT 21 from 10.00am - 10.30am after
your briefing on the subject 'Consultancy Project Management' on the 24th
September 2005.

It is of utmost importance that you attend the briefing as the overseas educational trip is compulsory.

Thank you.


-screams- I want to go to Dubai! I want I want I want I want! Any other HTM people excited?! I AM! Okay, I have to calm down.

Firstly, I definitely will not be going to Dubai. Because it's a whopping $2200. I cannot even afford Bali ($1100) still go what Dubai. Everyone else will obviously get the parentals to pay for it and since it's an educational trip I know for a fact everyone will take the chance to go to Dubai. Like, it's Dubai you know.

Okay was side-tracking there a little. My point is, my parentals mum does not have that kind of money. Those who don't know me well may think I'm kidding but I am not. I guess it's either I get the money from my aunt or maybe it can be subsidised somehow. Time to e-mail Ms. Ivy Tan.

"Words are only words, can you show me how you feel."

No comments: