Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Oh Boy Am I Pissed

You can't even hold a decent conversation with me without getting distracted by someone else. Whether it is on the phone or through sms (much less face to face). When I arrange to meet you for dinner, you forget all about it and make your own plans. Then when you realised that it was your mistake, you squeeze in time for me and tell me we can meet. 1 hour later when I message you to confirm the time and location, you tell me you're going to have your dinner now cause you haven't eaten the whole day.

I am sick and tired of being the one making the effort to arrange a meeting. You have tested my limits time and time again. This time, I think you have crossed the line. You're the one having the school holidays but it seems like your social calender is so packed that you can't even squeeze in a dinner appoinment with me.

I know you are going to be upset when you see this. I am sorry but please remember I am human too. I am even more upset with you. Fuck it. Whatever.

"Tell me what this friendship is worth."

No comments: