Monday, September 05, 2005

Block 535

Everytime I look out of the office window, I see this block of HDB flats, namely block 535. Yes boredom has got the better of me and I'm blogging nonsense to kill time. Time check: 1646 hours. 1 hour and 14 minutes till I get out of the office.

I'm sick of data-entry. Seriously. Considering I used to be okay with it, this is just too much. I'm falling asleep as I am typing this cause I am so sick of Microsoft Excel. My stand still holds, Bill Gates should be shot for inventing Microsoft Office. I strongly suggest he invents some robot to do all these "sai kang". Okay, nonsense again. I'm feeling crabby so just bear with this or scram.

Seems like they do not need me to help out with NATAS, which I hope remains that way -crosses fingers- so I can sleep in during the weekends. I've been so deprived of my weekend sleep on my own bed with my own pillows, bolster and blanket. I'm sleeping in till the sun don't shine and I will make sure no one wakes me up unless someone has been admitted into the hospital or the house is on fire -choy-.

---

Rouge on Saturday with the gf and her friends. They were playing band music, you know the "my sister kind of music"(Read: Rock, Punk Rock, Emo kind). Which is fine by me as long as the bands sound good, boy were they terrible with a capital T. Okay, actually it is not fine when it's band all night till 0200. Bumped into Ms. C.S. Leong there. Nice seeing you again dear. Meet up for coffee or something together with Quek soon okay? Love. Take care.

Left for Cheeky Monkeys. The last time I was there was probably almost 2 years ago, which was when I first got drunk in my life. -scowls- The place is same old same old, plenty of non-chinese and alcohol cheap like don't know what.

---

I've heard so many nasty things or sometimes cold hard truths about myself. It doesn't matter if people of no significance call me a bitch, slut, snob or what have you. It hurts the most when someone whom you love (eg. your partner) says it to you especially when it's just an assumption. You know what? Then again, I might just be jolly well shameless.

"There is no truths in any of your lies."

No comments: