Saturday, September 03, 2005

Play Me Some Rock and Roll

I am at work. Yes, it's a Saturday afternoon and I am at work. -mumbles, grumbles and whines- It's such a typical Chinese family business where employees are still required to work on Saturdays. Even the "Gahmen" is encouraging five day work week. It's time to change your policies and move on with the times. Okay I better shut my pie-hole up before I get sued or something.

Jack Daniel's Friends of Jack party last night at CHIJMES with the gf. It was okay I guess, honestly, pretty boring but free JD and finger food so nothing lost (Goodness, do I sound like the kiasu Singaporeans I spoke about in my previous entry).

Met darling Maye earlier to collect the invites from her. Thanks a million for the invites darling. It was good seeing you again. We must meet up soon okay? Talk to you soon. Love you!

Left around 2300 and headed to Cine to catch a movie. The Perfect Catch it was. It's your typical Drew Barrymore kind of movie, ditzy love comedy. After which, met the best friend which I haven't seen in donkey years (seriously donkey years). Eh you punk, we're meeting for dinner next week after I'm off work, my treat, your birthday present and your choice of the restaurant. I'm already so exploited over here till I lost my brain cells trying to think of what to get you for your birthday. Plus, we need to catch up on plenty of things. I haven't spoken to you in donkey years as well.

TP Designers' are already on their school vacation (eyes the best friend and rest of designers evilly). Life is so unfair.

"Hold me back"

No comments: