Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Old Best Friend

-ahem- Today, I proudly announce that my best friend of 5 years turns 20 years old. -chuckles-

Dearest Quekypoo,

Thank you for the continuous support, care, concern and understanding for the past 5 years. You've been the most wonderful best friend and -ahem- ex-gf that anyone could ever have. This friendship has been through both its good times and bad times. Thank you for being there to share my happiness, to lend a listening ear at 0300 hours in the morning and to drop everything to meet me when I need you. I hope you have "enjoyed" the past 5 years of friendship as much as I have.

Today, you turn 20. HAHA. No more a teen. Then again, its my turn next year. -mumbles- So anyway, it's time to grow up already you lil kiddo. I'm always here for you and will support your decisions (even though when I know it's a wrong decision) no matter what. I love you Quekypoo!

Happy 20th Birthday!

No comments: