Sunday, October 23, 2005

Dark Clouds

Everything has been a whirlpool of sorts lately. I don't know why and I don't know what but something feels strangely amiss. Or rather, something bad seems to be creeping around my back, just waiting for the right time to scare the fuck out of me.

Insomnia's back since 2 nights ago and I'm not feeling really fantastic emotionally. Its either my insomnia making me depressed or the depression making me lose sleep. Any way, it's killing me silently like some sort of cancer.

If it's going to continue, I'm going to get my family doctor to prescribe me either some Prozac or some Valium. Either to cure that depression that strikes me every 2 months or that insomnia that strikes me every other 2 months respectively.

The nightly monsoon rains that we're getting here in Singapore ain't helping much. I just want to cuddle under my covers and fall into deep sleep but the damn lighting and thunder just won't let me (Yes I am scared okay).

Shall just try to focus on the database report (which I am very far behind) and finishing up the internship proper.

Maybe you can tell me what is wrong? Not you. Yes you.

"The sound of nature; wind howls and rain taps"

No comments: