Saturday, October 29, 2005

When The Rainbow Never Appears

3 days and 2 nights. Sounds like some chalet or holiday. Yes, some kind of holiday it was at CGH. Food sucked, environment sucked, room mates sucked even more. I have no one to blame but myself, I signed up for the damn package.

The charcoal was plain gross, caused me to vomit non stop like the merlion on the first day. Dozed in and out of sleep due to the fatigue but in total I barely clocked 10 hours of sleep in 3 days. Drip was just a nuisance, made me crippled to the bed for the first day, not that I had any strength to get out anyway.

The ward mates were fine. Just mother fucking noisy in the night. The insomnia already kept me up, they decided to gang up and all make noise all at once at about 3am yesterday. I got fed up at 5am as I was really tired and had not even napped in the day so I requested for sleeping pills. The yellow lil thing worked wonders, I was dead to the world.

I would like to thank all who visited. Stacy, Jen, Faiz, Kak, Sel, Leong, Bess, Chy, Ryl, Marilyn, The Gf and Queky. Thank you all for taking time out of your busy schedules. I'm sorry for the mess I made. Love you all dearly.

To my mum - I'm sorry for what I did. It probably hit you the hardest. It pains me to see you so tired and worn out. I'm sorry. I love you.

To my sister - Bad example. Do not EVER attempt to follow or anything along those lines or I will skin you alive before you even attempt. I love you too. Study hard for O's. Hospitality and Tourism Management okay? -grins-

To The Gf - You and Marilyn are probably the only two that woke me up with the scoldings. I'm sorry for the pain and hurt I have caused. Thank you for not abandoning me when I need you the most. I love you.

To The Best Friend - Thank you my Quekypoo for visiting me everyday without fail. For teasing me about my unglam look (read: ugly hospital uniform, attached with the drip and messed up hair). I'm sorry I made you doubt your ability as a best friend. You've been the best best friend that no one can ever ask for. I love you too. -hugs-

To Myself - Andrea, you've been the biggest moron in the whole wide world thinking no one cared, no one loves. Even if the universe doesn't believe you, you didn't have to prove it to them this way. Even if no one cared and no one loved you, you should love yourself. I'm sorry to myself and to everyone who cared and love.

Ponstans and Paracetomols, not a good experience. The only thing I liked were the needles, sadistic but I like needles.

"Nobody's Home / Fall To Pieces"

No comments: