Sunday, October 30, 2005

I Fear

Waking up to the familiar sights, sounds and smells is always ever calming and soothing. The gf's bleary eyed look, sounds of either the radio or television and the smell of the adorable Bobby.

I fear waking up to an empty house. When either my brat sister is still out from partying the night before, when my mum and her boyfriend has gone to work. Walking around aimlessly the house, figuring what's going to happen for the rest of the day.

I used to enjoy the freedom I get when I'm alone. Blasting my music, smoking in the hall, walking around half dressed. Now, I'm just scared.

I fear losing the best friend; Queky, the gf; jacy, the 2 angels; Chy and Ryl, the glam queen; Marilyn; the nonsense clique in school; Jem, Shaun, Joseph, Brian, Trev, Jo, Becks, Keke; the brat sister; Amanda Panda; the naggy mother; Ah Mi; the cow shit; Leong, the other ex; Bessy.

I fear loneliness. Who doesn't? You must be a hermit if you don't and I'm sure you won't be reading this.

I fear Octopus and Lizards as well. -laughs-

"P.S. I Love You All"

No comments: