Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Jitter Bugs

-pulls hair, nose, eyebrows, ears- Oh my god. I repeat, Oh My God. I am going to faint from an anxiety attack right now. Okay, I'm going to cut the dramatics and continue.

So anyway, 2 days ago I was chatting with Ah Fan and Sus on MSN. I don't know who but one of them mentioned something about a proposal being due on the 14th of this month. Something with relations to Consultancy Project Management. I brushed it off thinking it was the mini project for our SIP portfolio.

I just read Mel's blog and realised that its a whole separate project. The individual proposal is due on the 14th! Which is in 2 weeks time and also the day after I return from Batam! -panics- I still have yet to do closure e-Journal 6 and the mini project. Now this?!

Why is everything so last minute?! Bloody school. Timetable will only be out on the 4th. Which is 3 days before school reopens. Here last minute, there last minute. I'm sure the school would like more of us admitted into the hospital.

---

*update: 1451 hours.

My doubts about the individual proposal has just been cleared by Mr. Britney Spears, Jermaine. Thanks a million Jerms! I was just stressing myself out over nothing. I'm so nonsense.

I don't know what to do with you anymore. I really don't. I've tried and I'm still trying. But then again, there's no try in your dictionary.

Your intentions are good yes. What you've said in the past few days hurt, they hurt because its the truth. Everything seems like a mistake, every honest truth I tell you. I tell you that I don't want to Zouk due to money constraints, a whole load of chunk comes out.

You're telling me what you told me because you've been there and done that. But has it occurred to you that maybe sometimes people have to learn it the hard way? I don't want that to happen but some of it already has. I learnt it the hard way.


Every day is a learning process. Every relationship is a learning process. Whether the ending is sweet or bitter, thank you for all the lessons taught, thank you for the love and concern. Maybe a 19 year old just can't catch up with a 26 year old. Just maybe.

I'm not giving up. Not just yet. Unless you give up first.

---

*update: 1606 hours.

Everything's going to be all quiet again. Like it was 3 months ago. Or maybe just pure mayhem it was 3 months ago. Alcohol, laughs and friends. Either way, I'll have to choose my path and I'm going with the latter.

Its going to take awhile. At least school's back next week. More computer lab camp outs, snoozing in the canteens, smoke breaks at the reservoir and running for buses, screaming for Quek on the phone to get her ass over from Design to Business block, walking in late for lectures, refusing to climb the stairs and wait for the lift even when I'm late, yummy lunches at Mensa with the gang.

I will not cry, after today that is. Now, to town with the best friend.

"SWAY"

No comments: