Friday, November 04, 2005

Oh Shut Up Already

ROAR. Yes, Andrea the Tigress roars. Okay, just pretend you didn't see the first line. Feeling a lil cranky and off my rockets now.

I want to complain. Okay I know I complain excessively but this needs to be complained. Not that I'm expecting anyone do anything about it. Now look here and concentrate.

Why are all my Tourism girls in the same class EXCEPT ME. What the fucking hell. I don't want to be alone. Ryl, Chy, Marilyn, Mel and Dele are all in the same class. AND I'M NOT WITH THEM. I don't want to end up having fucked up project mates that give me panic attacks in the middle of the night or having to edit atrocious work all through the night. I WANT MY GIRLS. Hopefully there would be a smoking kaki at least. Ling, Jasmine, Kailing or Jaja. If not, I'm really dead.

Okay done. Now, to make this easy, if your tutorial group for APEL3 is T20 please leave me a damn comment and give me some motivation to attend lectures and tutorials because I half want to stay home when I think about the lecturers and the possible "will make me puke blood till I die" classmates.

"Mumble, grumble"

No comments: