Monday, December 05, 2005

All I Want For Christmas Is You And You

In random order:

- Moto RAZR V3 in Pink
- Havaianas Trekking in Gold
- Levi's Hangout Jeans
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Hardcover)
- Converse Chuck Taylors, High Cut in Black, White or Grey
- Girlfriend (Technically, you and you)

Lol. The last one is just a random thought. You and you refer to 2 different people. -sighs-

Its 0602 hours now. I just woke up at 0300. Fantastic. 15 hours of sleep. Though I was interrupted by Quek who came over to take her stuff, and although I refused to get out of bed so she took her stuff and got my sister to open and close the door for her but she interrupted my beauty sleep!

My biological clock is screwed. Day becomes night and night becomes day. When everyone is up and about, I'm asleep and vice versa. Going to fix it today so I'm not going to sleep then go straight for lessons then come home and comatose. Lucky I have Ashley who's as mad as me to chat the night away the past few days. Haha.

Everyone prepare yourselves to not receive any Christmas present from me because I'm broke. Need to search for a job soon. Although hopefully I get a secret admirer who can buy me one of the above. Lol. Hoping for God knows what seriously.

K, I'm bored. I need a girlfriend. Christmas and New Year's Eve is going to be so boring. I need a girlfriend. I want you and you please. Hahaha.

---

But since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on

"So scandalous"

No comments: