Saturday, December 03, 2005

Baby I'm Back

Those who know me well would know that this is one of my all time favourite songs; Baby I'm Back - Baby Bash Featuring Akon. Yes I'm back. Not in full force as of yet but I'm back. I shan't go into details about what exactly woke me up from this deep slumber but I'm back. Okay I know, point noted. (:

Its 0758 hours as I type with the above mentioned song, 2 Play - So Confused and Natasha Bedingfield - I Bruise Easily on repeat. The three songs have been replaying themseleves over and over again in my head anyway. Total reflection of my confused status now.

I haven't slept at all for the past 44 hours and I am still wide awake. This is getting a little out of hand. Yesterday or rather the past 24 hours have been really tiring mentally and physically. I'm rather surprised that I am not a tad bit sleepy. I received the most number of scoldings from various people (You guys know who you are) within 24 hours. Ironically, thank you. Really, I mean it.

It is interesting how people from your past come back to "haunt" you. I mean "haunt" in 2 very different perspectives. One was a "hate" mail which consisted the most brutal words and metaphors that one can think of, from an old friend. Thank you for remembering me in my times of needs. I appreciate it. (:

The other has just been always there hanging around waiting to pounce like a feline would on its prey, metaphorically speaking. Honestly, I'm getting bored even before anything has even started. I'm just going to take it as far as I would because you seriously don't mean anything. Boring.

I've been seeing and hearing a couple of old sayings of late. That since "Life is already at rock bottom, it can't get any worse.", "Your happiness is within your own grasp, grab it, don't waste it." and "There is always a first for everything.". The three sentences just keep running through my head. Go figure.

With all honestly, I really pray that it can't get any worse than it is because its in a huge mess like my room is and its going to take awhile to clean up. Then something happens that might just prove the statement wrong, that worse things can happen.

I know I'm speaking in riddles but I will fill you in if I think you need to know. Be patient and wait for your turn. Fish Cake Queky Poo, when you're done with your hangover, read this and prepared yourself for another shock (because I'm kinda shocked myself) message me immediately. Oh my god, I'm dying keeping this secret to myself. Faster. You have to be the first to hear this. FASTER. Lol.

This is going to take awhile. It has nothing to do with my past, nothing to do with the girl who wasn't. Its a whole new ball game and I'm stuck. Fabulous.

Psst: Go figure; Lyrics.

*update: 1012 hours.

I am still awake. So dead. At this rate I'm going, I'm going to break my personal record of not sleeping for 60 hours. The 3 songs are still repeating. Lol.

Random thought. I feel like repainting my whole room. Obviously not possible because my sister and my mum would think I've gone nuts if I suggest that to them. Then again it is, because previously I painted my whole room by myself. Thinking of some pretty wall art. Aiya, why must I share the room with the lil prick. Actually I think I just need some oil paints, canvas and brushes. I miss painting.

Zoukout or no Zoukout? But I want to Mambo. No more Mambos and week day clubbing for me till holidays and special occasions. Like Herstory. Die also must go.

I almost forgot about my annual Christmas card tradition. This year, its going to be something different, like you know, different. Plus, I thought of the perfect Christmas present to myself. Yes I believe in pampering myself. Now, keep your eyes peeled.

Ooh. Time to write the Christmas wish list again. Next entry. I'm feeling the Christmas mood. I've already got a few items noted in my head. ((: Problem is, what am I going to do on Christmas Eve? There has been a slight change of mind with plans. All thanks to Gemma. I bet we will end up following Gemma's plan. -looks at Yong Tau Foo clan-

I feel like some Ben and Jerrys now. Argh. Cannot. Resist. Fat fat fat. Buy me a tub and I'll give you a peck on the cheek underneath the mistletoe this Christmas. If you can find a mistletoe that is.

"I think I'm losing my head over you girl. More than my head actually."

No comments: