Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Butterfly Effect

I finally headed back to school today. I forgot about the hustle and bustle of campus and how mentally and physically tiring lectures and tutorials can be. Had a few sarcarstic "Welcome back to school." greetings but I'm taking it in my stride. I even forgot how much I used to enjoy school. I'm really tired now, physically and mentally that is. The past month has been such a whirlwind of events that it is starting to taking a toll on my poor pea sized brain and not so pea sized body.

Towning with the usual suspects even though I was dead tired. Coffee Club and Spinellis. Though I only managed to finish half of my Caesar Salad with Rosemary Chicken, Tau Pok did a clean wipe out for me. I need to try eating more cause I need the damn energy at this rate I'm going.

Tutorial at 1000 later followed by project meeting and lecture. Then I'm meeting Jac for my ice cream treat, fully sponsored including transportation. Woohoo~ Wednesday there's tutorials and project meetings. Thursday there's tutorial and meeting with the Sentosa people, which means heading to the island in formal wear -mutters- and Herstory after that.

Mother fucking hell busy. Then I need to clean my room and update my lecture and tutorial notes. 24 hours is not enough. -sighs and yawns- Oh, Seaweed commented that my entries are damn long. Better keep this short. Lol. ((:

Blog hits hit a all time high since its been open 2 years ago. 85 visits yesterday. ((:

I thought I saw you by the road when the bus went past your place earlier. Maybe I was just seeing things but it brought a tinge to my heart. I hope you're doing fine. (:

I need to take a time out with my emotions. Its been taking over me since a few months ago. Its time to take a quick check and get a hold on myself. I don't want to fall to fast and end up getting hurt. I'm scared since the last. But like Denise says and I quote, "My heart can't possibly break, When it wasn't even whole to start with."

"Dirty little secrets"

No comments: