Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Car Rides & Ice Cream

School's seriously draining. No amount of reservoir breaks or coffee is helping me. Spoke to the tutors today. I'm given a chance to write the Educational Trip paper but my 5% participation is gone, so I'm going to have to work extra hard to earn the A I was aiming for cause after it is almost GP writing, the only thing I excel in.

2 submissions by next Friday. Edu trip paper (1,500 words) and Interim report for Tourism Development Policies. But at least I have 2 full weeks of holidays after next week. Something to work towards to.

After a long 10 hour day of tutorials, lectures and project meetings in school, Jac came to pick me up for our ice cream date and we headed straight for Siglap's Haagen-Dazs. Belgian Chocolate for me and Chocolate Chip for her. Pure bliss. Everyone knows I have a soft spot for ice cream, especially anything chocolate.

It was nice just sitting around reminiscing about the good old KC days and bitching updating each other on the lives of the rest of Year 2002. Though Jac and I were never really close but I guess its the bond as KC-ians that made everything so comfortable. Thanks to Jac now, I want my next girlfriend to drive! Lol. Kidding. Though it would be a big plus point. Haha.

Anyway, before I end this entry there's one thing I promised someone to do last night.

Hello my seaweed! Now here's one full paragraph specially dedicated to you okay? Haha. You stupid seaweed, always making fun of me and attempting your damn so not funny lame jokes. I remember that you were supposed to die last Friday but I was too tired from the lack of sleep to kill you. Better start counting your blessings. Okay, I'm tired. Another time. Love, Snowball. ((:

"Confessions of a broken heart"

No comments: