Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Square Rooms One

I've been really happy the past 2 days though its been really tiring with school. Project meetings every single day without fail. Not to mention, I've been attending every single tutorial and lecture. Kind of proud of myself. Now, please give me some credit. Or maybe someone can take me out or something to reward me. I want some pampering and attention.

Today it seems like I'm back to square one. I woke up at 1300 when my project was at 1300. By the time I rushed down to school it was 1400 and the meeting was over. Thank goodness it was just a discussion about attire and all for the meeting with the Underwater World people tomorrow or I would have missed out on a lot. Nevertheless, I still missed meeting and I feel like fuck.

I hate school because all my girls are in a different class. When I'm having a break, they're having lessons and vice versa. I hardly get to spend time with them. I hate it that I'm alone for the hardest and most stressful last semester. I end up killing time by smoking my lungs away alone at the reservoir.

I also hate school because I've become so infamous with the lecturers for being the girl who MIA-ed for three weeks and almost screwed up again. I hate it cause they pick on me just because of that. Most of the class was on MSN today and he only told me off. Fuck can.

To add on to my misery, I woke up with a bad flu and sore throat. Nose keeps (and still is) leaking and throat hurts like hell. Fantastic timing seriously.

So I came home after the tutorial where I felt like putting the tutor in a pot of hot oil. I'm such a good girl. No mambo for me tonight though it would really cheer me up but I know I can't. Priorities. Now I hate that word.

I've been thinking and thinking. I don't really what to do with you. I think I'm just going to forget it. I don't know. I'm too exhausted to even try now.

"Make me smile."

No comments: