Thursday, December 08, 2005

Confessions and Secrets

Argh. Its 0324 hours and I'm still wide awake! Doesn't help that I have to wake up at 0700 later because I need to dress in formal for the damn meeting with UWS then rush back home after the meeting from Sentosa to change for clubbing. Busy busy busy.

Hell I don't even feel a tad bit sleepy please. So much for not mambo-ing. On the bright side, I managed to finish my research for Tourism Development Policies group project and issues case presentation and Hospitality & Tourism Seminars semester papers. I'm such a good girl of late, won't Santa grant my wish? Lol. -double beam- ((:

Going to start on the Educational Trip paper this weekend. Sigh. So many things to do, so little time. I've been seeing this on fellow HTM coursemates MSN nicks and blogs. This semester is seriously crazy. Oh well, another 2 and a half months and we graduate. Hang in there.

Flu is still as bad. Not good. Don't want to end up looking like Ruldoph at Herstory tomorrow. Spoil my reputation (or whatever is left of it) only. Argh. What to wear what to wear. I've decided on my bottom but not the top. I need new clothes ah. What to wear?! -pulls hair-

As you can tell, I'm super excited. Don't know why also. Lol. The Snowball and Seaweed gets to dance together tomorrow. Yay! Snowball gets to dance with Tau Pok and Tau Kee also. Hope the Fish Cake is going. Haha. I love the Yong Tau Foo clan. Okay, mad already.

Should I or should I not? -sighs-

"If it's lovin' that you want, make me your girl."

No comments: