Friday, December 09, 2005

Baby It's You

Back from Herstory. I'm tired yet wide awake. The irony. Feet and legs aching like mad due to a lil excessive dancing I think. I think it's the alcohol from Newsroom Bar that's keeping me up. It's just one of those "I haven't slept for more than 24 hours" days.

Today is just "Everything has to go wrong" day. Late for the meeting with the UWS people because we missed our exit at AYE and ended up in Bukit Timah. Fantastic. Got there all flustered and hot causing the damn meeting to be so disorganised. Now I'm not nit picking but it didn't go well. Don't even want to go into details.

Rushed home then rushed out to meet Tau Kee, Tau Pok and Seaweed at Tiong Bahru. Whole fucking day of rushing everywhere. 24 hours is really insufficient.

Feeling kinda hungry now but I'm just too damn tired and lazy to cook. Yes I'm cranky. Herstory was okay. Nothing to rave about. Was just milling around during the show and dancing after. Though it was nice to see some familiar faces.

I have to learn to stop thinking so much. Everything's getting to me again. I guess its just that I haven't slept and the added stress of so many fucking datelines in school. Simply just pure mayhem.

I think I've had about enough with the game of love. But then again, I'm always soft hearted. Add on the soft spot. Everyone can just forget about the first sentence in this paragraph. Nonsense la Andrea, really nonsense.

"Tell me what I want to hear."

No comments: