Friday, December 09, 2005

Sleep My Life Away

Fuck. Ya. Been blogging every single day without fail. What to do. Absolutely zilch life. Fuck crap. And I bloody slept my entire Friday away. Fantastic really. Missed e-Business project meeting and TmDevPol lecture again. I haven't been to a single TmDevPol lecture please. Fuck. So much for being a good student.

I guess I was really exhausted. Its either I don't sleep for days or I knock out dead to the entire world for at least 12 hours. When I woke up earlier at 1945, the sky was dark and all. I thought it was still the early morning and that I woke up like usual. Knn. Its Friday 1945 hours! PM not AM.

I'm still berating myself for not going to school and all. Fuck can. Honestly so bloody sick of clubbing. I don't even know why I fucking club really. Alcohol same old, same old music, same old crowd, same old everything. I think I'm just seriously bored. And clubbing seems to be the only thing to kill the nights where I can't sleep.

Now. Its Zouk? No Zouk? Zouk? Fucking hell irritating please. Seriously irritating. ARGH. Someone kill me. Damn cranky. I need some good old lovin' please.

"No, no, no, don't phunk with my heart."

No comments: