Saturday, December 10, 2005

Killing Me Softly

At Leong's now. Blogging to kill time as usual. There's nothing to do online at all other than blogging anyway. Everyone's dead asleep except for Dan (whom I'm chatting with on MSN) and I, and that includes Leong so I'm like typing in the dark.

With regards to my previous entry. I ended up at Momo instead of Zouk. Yeah, club, blog and sleep my life away this time around. Haven't been to Momo since the week after their opening and that was how long ago with the ex. Sheesh. Brought back some stupid memories but everything's good.

Rushed out of the house in record time. 5 minutes of changing and make up. Haha. Met Tau Pok and Tau Kee straight at Central Mall then we went in to stand around like vases cracking stupid jokes and the usual nonsense. After standing around for an hour, Seaweed decided to come along as well and that was when the music finally took a turn to the good side. ((:

One thing I really hate about Momo is the "Straying Hands Symtom". Like omg. Bloody worst than Phuture please. Twice in one night. Men. -mutters-

Seaweed left around 0315, Tau Pok, Tau Kee and myself left around 0400. Planned to stay till 0600 but we were just too exhausted and Tau Pok was just stoning away.

Why are most people shocked that I'm not Zouk-ing Out? Usually its just because I'm supposedly (Okay I am) clubbing siao. Yes a month ago I planned to Zouk Out and I was excited like hell cause it was going to be my first Zouk Out but plans change?

Number 1, no money. Number 2, I don't want to squeeze with the clubbing population of Singapore, crowds get me cranky. Number 3, I don't fancy the idea of wearing a bikini and risking anything to happen to it in case I get drunk. Number 4, I don't want to squeeze out of Sentosa on the bus with the population the next morning. Number 5, I just don't feel like Zouk-ing Out. Been Zouk-ing too often.

But it doesn't mean I'm not clubbing. Haha! Well, at least there are plans for HRC but I'm not too sure about it as of yet. Feel like staying home to finish up Hospitality and Tourism Seminars educational trip critic paper. We shall see how it goes. Hmmm.

I need to stop this excessive clubbing crap. The problem now is, holidays are just 1 week away. How can I not mambo when I don't have lessons at 0900 hours the following day. Shall make this my new year's resolution. Maximum twice a month of clubbing. Pfffftt. Meanwhile, I'll club while I can.

I realised I lost quite a lot of weight. All my bottoms are wayy to loose for me. Explains everything cause I haven't been eating. Not hungry~ Shall check the scales when I get home. Time to go home and freeze my butt off in the bus. Actually I feel like breakfast at Tiong Bahru market but Tau Kee will just kill me.

"I'm learning to fall with no safety net to cushion below."

No comments: