Saturday, December 10, 2005

Cranky Bitch

Hello again. I realised this is the first time I'm doing excessive blogging outside the exam period. The only time it happens is when I'm stressed and I need an outlet to curb all that stress before it gets to me so, I reckon that I'm somewhat stressed. Plus, after keeping my fingernails for the few months during internship, they finally disappeared. I bite them when I'm nervous or stressed.

Slept at 0900 this morning and was awakened by my neighbour and their gathering at 1400. Don't know what they are celebrating but the whole corridor is packed imagine the ruckus they are creating. Plus, he kept bugging me to go over to take food (But the food nice please. Should have taken more. Lol.), finally gave in so they would all stop bothering me. I'm not in exactly the best of moods.

I've been talking to many different friends online. Half the time about our pathetic or not so exciting or extremely complicated love lives. Why is everyone single and involved with someone in one way or another EXCEPT ME?! Then I always end up dishing out advice when I can or just listening when I can't. The biggest irony? My love life is probably the most complicated of all. I don't even know what shit advice I've been giving cause everything is going all so wrong for me.

Actually maybe its not so complicated after all. Being who I am, I just tend to see into things too much till the simplest task becomes like a NASA project. Sigh. I'm feeling super emo now. Yeah, Andrea rarely feels emo but I feel jin emo can. Nonsense nonsense nonsense.

Every single person keeps asking if I'm Zouk-ing Out. FUCK LA. I AM NOT ZOUK-ING OUT. STOP RUBBING IT IN ALREADY PLEASE. PLEASE! And don't even bother to ask why. I'm not going to start, read the previous entry, point number 1. Thankyouverymuch.

I need to meet Quek. There's so much to whine, cry and bitch about. Best friend, why you always no time for me please. -mutters- Can we meet for one of our secret void deck rendezvous soon? Then we can cookie cookie till the morning and head straight to school. Lol.

Yes I'm cranky. So piss off.

"Its this 1 thing that got me tripping."

No comments: