Sunday, December 11, 2005

Rumours

Hard Rock Cafe was okay I guess. Spent the first half seated and stoning away thinking about some stuff then the music got too good for me to miss dancing. Haha! Every single time we go there, everyone gets high because the alcohol is lethal. Thanks to Tits we always get our 2 glasses filled with at least half with alcohol then 3/4 a jug full of God knows what. Explains my headache now. |:

All I know is, Tau Kee is extremely happy because of *coughcough*. Lol. -shakes head-

So they left for supper and I walked down to take the night rider alone. This guy followed me all the way from HRC to my bus stop then continued to ask for my number. I was like $@#!@*^!. Wtf. Seriously. Told him with a straight face that I wasn't interested in guys. His expression was worth a million dollars I tell you. LOL.

The bus came and I knocked out from exhaustion completely. When I next woke up, I was at Tampines! FUCK CAN. Contemplated to walk back but it was seriously too far. So flagged a cab and begged the uncle to take me back for $3.40 (All I had left). God bless his kind soul. You think I had a terrible night, wait there's more.

Before entering HRC, I met Rick outside while she was waiting for Cole. Guess what?! Apparently there has been rumours going around the community (My era and younger, if the older era also know about it then I'm so dead) that we are dating! PLEASE. Let me make this VERY clear. Rick and I are not together, not dating, not sleeping together or whatever. We are just friends. The end, fullstop.

Sheesh. Yip asked me the same question on Thursday at Herstory and I didn't really give it any after thought. NOW?! Wtf. Just because Rick and I spoke to each other at Herstory makes us a couple?! Knn. Then like that I have plenty of girlfriends man. Hello my plentiful girlfriends.

Rick and I both have our eyes on different people. We just so happen to head to HRC every Saturday with separate groups of friends. SO, WE ARE NOT TOGETHER OKAY. -mutters- Please don't spoil my reputation or chances with my eyecandies and crushes. LOL. Like what Janice used to say, Chow Lesbians.

Many things have been said and many things happened today. It got me really thinking. I don't exactly know what's going on but I'll leave it to the hands of fate and destiny then we'll see where it goes from there.

Time to knock out dead asleep to the world. Oooh. Its raining. HAHA. Good luck to the people Zouk-ing Out. Ya ya, eating sour grapes can. Goodnight.

"You've got me hooked on you like a bait."

No comments: