Monday, December 12, 2005

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These

Sleeping problems again. Slept at 0430 hours then woke up at 0645 hours. Fell asleep at 0800 hours and woke up at 0845 hours. I gave up since I'm supposed to be up at 1030 hours. Now I'm hugging my pillow and drinking my daily dosage of caffeine.

Was busy racking my brains for Tourism Development Policies, PEST/SWOT analysis till 0430 hours (of course distracted by MSN half the time) then I finally headed to bed. Fell asleep almost immediately and I had the sweetest dream in my 19 years of life. So sweet that I'm smiling like an idiot while typing this. LOL. -idiotic grin-

The dream was a pretty short one considering I awoke at 0645 hours because of diarrhea -mumbles-. It consisted of Mambo at Zouk and *coughcough*. Firstly it is obvious that I am Mambo deprived, come on, I dreamt of the Mambo music, people and the entire Zouk on Wednesday. Next 2 weeks I will Mambo my life away. Secondly, *coughcough*, I think I'm going mad. -double beam-

Now, my dreams always come true and I hardly remember them. The last dream I had and remembered was about the ex breaking up with me and yes it did come true including the contents of the dream. So now, I'm praying this time my dream fairy does not fail me and make the dream come true. ((:

I'm happy, so happy. I think I'll still be smiling like a moron in school later. Oh my God so happy la. Siao liao.

Okay, I have to calm down. Anyway, the reason to why I'm blogging is to first announce to the world about my all so beautiful dream and that I will be hiatus till at least next week. I have to stop myself from blogging so much and concentrate on my Educational Trip paper and do something special for this blog. -smiles at Junior-

Till then I will not update unless I have a even sweeter dream (Haha!) or something note worthy happens. Love love!

---

update: 2245 hours.

I had to update. I'm so tired that I want to cry. I'm so stressed that I want to cry. Fuck I'm already crying. The pile of work seems never ending. I know I'm not alone but its really getting to me. I've been facing the computer night after night, typing reports and doing research. Its really never ending. I'm hanging in there. Just till the end of this week. Just 4 more days.

"I'm kinda feeling you right now"

No comments: