Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Fantastic. I'm running a fever and coughing my lungs out. GREAT.

I missed HT Seminars tutorial this morning. I so want to see the doctor to get an MC to cover my ass and also get well soon but I can't. FUCK. Money. I have $1.80 to my name and its gg to be used up for bus to school later. Donations really needed.

I'm so tired. School's draining me out physically and mentally major. I've fallen sick and I'm constantly lethargic with the lack of sleep and facing the computer 24/7. Can I have 3 more Andreas?

Drea 1 completes all the projects. Drea 2 goes to school. Drea 3 Mambos on Wednesday. Drea 4 MOS-es on Wed and Thurs. FUCK CAN. Marilyn has invitations for me to MOS's opening party and I fucking can't go cause of projects. I WANT TO GO. She had extra tickets to Zouk-Out and I declined. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME.

I don't know how much longer I can hold out. Really. I've already fallen apart. Hanging in there by a thin breaking cobweb. Just 3 more days. Just 3 more days.

No comments: