Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I Ain't No Hollaback Girl

Yes yes. I said I wouldn't blog but fuck it okay. The stress is really getting to me. No Jermaine, I will not die from excessive blogging, you can choose not to read my nonsense. Haha. I still love you la Mr. Britney Spears. We will mambo till we all die next week okay. Wait no, you've got Calculus to study for. Hah! -smug grin- Okay, the week after with everyone else yeah?

Sidetracked there because now everytime I blog, I think of what Jermaine said to me in lecture today. So ANYWAY, I attempted to do my thang for this blog just now but I admit defeat. Think I will have to enlist Junior's full force help instead.

Usual Tuesday. Crashed Marilyn and Fan's Jap lecture. I should really consider taking it as an extra CDS since I crash the lecture every single week. Haha. After which, met Tau Kee and Tau Pok in town. I had to take a break from all the stress from projects and school. Did the usual, parked ourselves at Spinelli's and chatted the night away.

We're like perpetually at Spinelli's. Everytime we're in town, its Spinellis. Now you know where to find me if you're in town. Haha. Met the Seaweed for awhile cause she was at The Balcony with her friends. Then we all went home. How exciting. We need to do some after clubbing supper with Gemma. I miss that crazy girl and her "Ah Lian" version of My Humps.

My mum's boyfriend just got up and left the house. It's like 0300 hours?! Before leaving he made a whole ruckus because I had the ashtray with me. Wtf. My mum is fine with me smoking so who are you to make noise. Plus, I don't smoke in front of them so what the hell?! Side tracked again.

I have no school later! Yay! Tutorials all cancelled due to consultations. Oooh wee! So I'll be meeting Tau Kee in town (Yes, the towning days are back) to go job hunting then meet the Tau Pok when she's done with work I think.

Sigh. Time to get started on my edu trip paper because all I've done is the outline and I have about 2 more days to churn out 1,500 words or rather bull. I want to Mambo and MOS later, MOS and dbl O on Thurs, We Luv House and Momo on Friday and DEEP DISH is spinning at Zouk on Saturday! My favourite DJ! Flashdance~! How?! So many things to do and places to go. I have neither money nor time. How I ask you how?!

I feel like a moron. I don't know what's really going on and it's starting to get a little tiring. I know everyone tells me to give it a little more time but I'm impatient and my patience clock is starting to tick. I really feel like making things clear but I know I can't cause I'll ruin things. I just hope the answer comes to me soon. I ain't no hollaback girl.

*update: 0609 hours

I'm so fucking screwed. I spent the last few hours trying to write the damn reflection paper and all that I have managed to churn out is 250 words! I'm like 1,250 short. Fantastic. Seriously. Just fabulous.

As you can telling I'm fucking panicking cause there's still a long way to go. It actually went very smoothly till I finished the damn introduction and was about to start on the 2015 Tourism Masterplan. Thing is, I know nuts about the fucking masterplan except that it includes improving tourism infrastructure and the 2 damn hell IRs.

I tried googling it, msn-ing it, yahoo-ing it. NOTHING. Help. I just need a detailed article or report or the official masterplan shit. Help help help. I need help with this masterplan shit. Someone help me please. Please.

"She's the one."

No comments: