Thursday, December 15, 2005

im like fucking high now while typing this. whiskey drys', rum cokes', chivas green teas', chivas with water. fucking hell high please. YA LA I MAMBO-ED la okay. i just couldnt resist the temptation. I HAD TO MAMBO.

mambo was fucking hell good la please. omg. thank god i went. i was suffering from serious mambo withdrawal symptoms. sorry to cheryl, zen, tits, belle, tau pok and seaweed that i left phuture to mambo. I HAD TO MAMBO LA. haha. yes its an obsession now. fucking headache can.

lesson at 0900 hours later. think i wont sleep then just go for lesson all bleary eyed what nonsense la. then come home and comatose then finish up the damn edu trip paper. at least i have 500 words now. just 1,000 words short.

headache ahhh. fucking alcohol. fucking hell drank a lot. ryl and chy were there too. the only one missing was the queen marilyn. knn. but she's mos-ing later la. i also wanna mos but i cannot lah. fucking hell. argh. excuse me for the vulgarities and the incoherence, im just pretty SEH. thankyouverymuch.

thank god Osh sent me back in his car. if not I would have died. i want my next gf to fucking drive la. im so used to be driven around now. fuck cann.

i know what i did wasn't right but it was in the heat of the moment. im fucking worried now but i hope everything will turn out right.

though you were there just now, i barely saw you for 3 mins cause i was fucking high and itching to mambo like hell. didnt like the idea of seeing you anyway. fucking breaks my heart. i dont know what to do with u anymore. im so giving you the ultimatium. do you like me or not. if no, then im fucking moving on without you cause ive had about this much.

i think im gg to suffer from a super hangover though im not drunk. give me another glass and i confirm will just knock out flat.

No comments: