Thursday, December 15, 2005

Should I?

Oh fuck. Hangover. Even worst than the previous one. Missed 0900 hours tutorial. Cannot man, really cannot. My gastric pain is mother fucking killing me, my lungs are about to come out from all the coughing and I'm having a hell of a headache but I asked for it. |:

Now let me blog proper about the night's events in a sober state. Now when I read the previous entry, I just laugh at my moronic-ness. Nonsense please. I wasn't drunk but I was at the state of "bliss". Know when you're just so high but not drunk and everything seems so fine and dandy. I wish everyday's like that.

Met Tau Kee and Tau Pok in town and we headed to Far East for Chicken Rice. Yum. Deprived of it for many months. After which we parked ourseleves outside KFC and I did my edu trip paper while chatting. Tits and Bel came along soon after and we headed to MS to meet Zen for drinks.

I think I had about 4 or 5 Whiskey Drys and a cup of God knows what. Like can you guys stop mixing my drinks?! Then after we were done and Tau Pok was all high (One glass can get her high. -.-) we cabbed down to Zouk.

Made a thousand and one toilet trips. Just couldn't stop pee-ing please. Especially Zen. LOL. Drank some more E-33 then went out to meet Ryl and Chy who were stuck in the queue. Went back in to get Ryl her one for one, Bacardi Breezer Peach at the same time dancing to Square Rooms alone at the bar and drank some more Bacardi Breezer. -.-

Then it was Mambo at its best please. WAH LAU. So shiok. Hahahaha. Yes I LOVE Mambo. I ADORE Mambo. Mambo mambo mambo. The only person missing was Marilyn. Sheesh. Felt weird without the Queen around. Met Osh, Gary, Seth and I cannot remember the names of the rest. Drank some more. Chivas with green tea and Chivas with water. Knn. Make me down so many glasses. By that time I was half gone.

Chy, if you are reading this, please learn to drink a little! Haha. Everytime Ryl and I got to 'rescue' you and drink on your behalf. Now both of us are suffering from serious hang overs. Lol.

Headed back to Phuture to look for the rest and only then I realised that Tau Pok, Tits and Bel all left. Zen was gone. -.- Drank something but I cannot remember what. Lol. Tau Kee was just Miss Cranky. Haha! I still love you! Then I headed back to Mambo. Phuture was boring~

Mambo-ed some more, drank even more. Then the most hilarious thing happened. This Caucasian guy came up to me and said "Want me to show you how to dance?" I was like?! WTF. Is that an insult or a super bad pick up line?! But I panicked at that point and nudged Osh to save me, which he did.

Like usual. Almost wanted to punch this guy. I came down from the podium, he grabbed my waist and started the "Straying Hand Syndrome". Pulled his arm and raised it into the air and asked him what the fuck is wrong with him. He IGNORED me please. He was either really dead drunk or just plainly ignored me. Fucker.

Mambo-ed all the way till closing. So tired please. Thank God we all had people to drive us back. I want my next gf to drive! LOL.

Everyone tells me not to give up. That I should give it some time and quit whining about wanting to give up. Fine I won't okay but I'm not going to expect anything anymore. If someone else comes along, then goodbye and sayonara.

Alcohol is good. It either makes me not think like last night or think things through. Either way, I like it. Woohoo. Invites for We Love House this Friday at Zouk. ((: Now back to the edu trip paper.

*update: 1754 hours

Photos from the night taken at MS's Phunk Bar. I love. ((:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Presenting, Zen, Leong and Yours Truly. (Left to Right)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Awww. I love you too Tau Kee! ((:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Okay, this photo is hilarious. We were trying to act slutty and show off what poor assets we had. LOL.

"What goes around, comes around. I think its high time you got yours."

No comments: